History of Correactology®
- 1996Michael Lapointe is introduced to leg testing and realizes a Health Care Provider is able to collect body data in a very unique way.
- 1998LaPointe Group opens its first Health Care Center on William Street in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario.
- 2000Allan Lapointe develops the hypothesis that the human body is divided into 8 segmental families of cells (Allan’s Principle).
- 2002Louis, Michael, and Allan Lapointe begin to refine the Correactology® Health Care modality through their research and study of patient data. Correactology Health Care Group Inc, a federal Canadian corporation, is incorporated under the Canada Business Corporations Act.
Correactology® Health Care had known great findings to the point that it became a teachable program. Angèle Lapointe starts working at developing the Correactology® Practitioner Program.
- 2008The Canadian Institute of Correactology is incorporated as a federal Canadian not-for-profit teaching facility to deliver the Correactology® Practitioner Program. The Canadian Association of Correactology Practitioners is incorporated as a federal Canadian not-for-profit organization.
- 2009First student enrolment in the Correactology® Practitioner Program.
- 2011Starting in 2011 until 2016, five Correactology® Centers were opened in Southern Ontario and five in Northern Ontario.
- 2016The Canadian Institute of Correactology enters into a partnership with Collège Boréal to deliver the full theoretical and practical components of the Correactology® Practitioner Program.