Canadian Institute of Correactology
The Canadian Institute of Correactology (CIC) will provide theoretical and practical training through excellence in education. Throughout the educational process, the CIC will lead the development of Correactology® Health Care by reflecting, supporting and conducting research in Correactology® Health Care.
- Students must complete an extensive 3.5 year program which includes 9 semesters, 22 courses, called the Correactology® Practitioner Program.
- The curriculum includes a wide variety of scientific, ethical, business, communication and clinical components called preceptorship observation sessions and preceptorship internship sessions.
- This educational process helps students acquire knowledge, develop abilities and skills necessary to the Correactology® Practice.
The Canadian Institute of Correactology has entered in a partnership agreement with Collège Boréal to administer and deliver full theoretical and practical Correactology® Practitioner Program.
The details of the Program are as follows:
- On campus classes: local students
- E-learn classes: distance education students
- Duration: 42 months
- Classes held in the evening
- Program is delivered in English
- Financial arrangements administered by Collège Boréal
Click here for more information on the Correactology® Practitioner Program
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com